Travel in Train


I dared to go out!!!
Took the subway to downtown. Not many people like pre Covid 19. The stations were almost empty. 
In train, to comply with social distancing, they placed notices. People can sit not next to one another. 
I saw a shop front with interesting notice!
The photo is not clear there, right?
It says, "Keep calm and maintain social distancing"
The other one says, they have masks and hand sanitizers available. I didn't went in to see if they actually selling them.
When I was getting outside the train, it looked so empty. In this big city, there is not a soul to be seen in that hallway! 
I couldn't wait to come back home! 
When going out, I have some facial tissue in a ziplock bag. Just in case, I needed to open a door, I use that. Then I have my disinfectant wipes in the bag. Then, of course, i have my mask on my face.
I was walking the stairs, making sure 5 steps ahead of me are empty. 
The emergency situation in Ontario is extended up to June 30th. After that, will the subways get busy? 
What do you think? 
This post I strted writing in June. 
Now we are in Stage 3 and more shops and offices are open. 

Comments