First Word is Bird

So, it is a bird.
I could see the lawn through my kitchen window. It is a round garden actually. That gives privacy for the town houses in the round. 

While washing my dishes, I saw a lone pigeon landing on the grass. It is rare to see a lonely bird like that. Usually there are no pigeons in the garden. So, she caught my attention. I am pretty sure it is a girl, with grey feathers and not a shiny neck.
When the dishes are done, I went back to the new normal of Covid 19 routines. 
When I came back after lunch, I saw there was a grey leaf: or so I thought. 
Then the leaf was moving slightly. Oh oh it is the bird again, the pigeon. I was thinking loudly, what happened to the bird! May be it is sick! 
I wanted to go outside and see why the bird is sitting on the ground in the sun. Hubby was asking me to leave the bird alone and keep inside. 
Then I could see Mogly, the neighbours dog walking with his mom. He is a big dog. The moment, he started rolling on the grass, the bird flew to the nearest bush. 
I am relieved! Thank God! the bird is fine! she don't have Covid 19. 

Photos are from Pexels.com

Comments