Where the days are gone?

It is already Wednesday!
Can't believe I didn't write on Monday or Tuesday.
What was I doing? 
I was doing some cooking on yesterday. 
Who want to cook everyday? I make two or three items on a day. Then will like to do other things. Like reading, or learning from Coursera.
Don't ask me why am I looking on coursera courses. It is like an addiction. Right now, I am going through the Introduction to Psychology course. No, it is a free auditing course. 
I finished Infection control And Prevention especially for Covid19 from WHO too. Then I do like to surf on LinkedIn and Instagram admiring what others are posting.
I have a few potted plants. My plant babies!
I have leaf plants only right now. Propagating plants is another time killing activity. Then call friends or send text messages. 
I like to do few more courses as well. I have to admit that I don't get enough time.
Can anyone believe it????

Comments