Covid 19 and my mood

I found that I was having a low mood yesterday onwards. Felt like what is the point of learning Intro to Psychology or reading Five Dysfunctions of Team and so on.

I could see that not going out and getting anxious about having no job to go back to are the things drive those feeling.

Through my window, I could see the next door kids having fun in the sun. Took a photo through my window.
They found some sort of fun thing to do in isolation. You see, sometimes, kids will teach us things. I thought about them and decided to do something to pick me up

So I got immersed in taking care of my plant babies. 
There was an intriguing article about egg shell tea for plants. 
That is what I did. Boiled few egg shells and reserved the water for my plants. Will put that in spray bottle and try on plants. 
There were dandelion flowers outside. Plenty of them. Got a handful and put them on display. Easy peasy flower display for me!

Those flowers are not going to produce seeds to make more weeds on the yard! Added advantage, right?

Comments