Monday, May 11

It is back to Monday!
The weekend was really cold. I didn't venture out at all. 
Nope, I went to the teeny tiny backyard.
With the cloudy sky and wet cold days, I was feeling down. It needed a lot of pick me up thinking to make myself feeling better.
Now I started saving water after steaming veggies. I try to collect the water and hard boiled eggs' shells. 

The water will be poured to the yard when it is really cooled down. 
I read on internet that it is really good for the soil and plants. Why to waste water? 
I could see a new bird in the backyard, looking for twigs and worms. 

There are squirrels and chip monks as well. One black squirrel is particularly interested in yard, which I wanted to use for gardening. It comes and digs and when I get the phone to have a photo, it runs away. So silly! I will get him one day!
It was Costco run day! It was cold enough for me to have a jacket. Many people are covering their face. Costco still don't have any hand sanitizer, gloves or masks.

I didn't buy any dairy or poultry products at all. Only fruits, vegetables and frozen veggies. I still have two more tubs of yoghurt and one box of eggs. 

I am trying to control our eating habits. It will be nice to have more veggies. Not that hard, when it is only two people and no small kids. 

I steamed the frozen broccoli and hard boiled few eggs for dinner. That was just filling. There is one book I started reading yesterday: "Untamed" by Glennon Doyle
It is a memoir. Interesting to read!!! 

Tomorrow will be another day! My wish list is to go to the garden store and get few plants and some garden soil. Will it happen??

On a side note, i added an Amazon associate account today. The book is linked to that. It is just an experiment. 




Comments