Not so fun Friday

It is again Friday. Usual Fridays were like "enjoy the Weekend" I used to work on Saturdays too. 
Many were like, "oh you work so hard"! 
I really didn't work so hard. I loved my work. It was a nice feeling to be at work. When you like the work, it is not a work at all, right?
It feels like a long time before I worked!

I do the Psychology course on Coursera. Then, I will venture out to social media and will get lost sight of time. 
Today, I finished few lectures. It was always intriguing to know how Psychology works. 

Today I finished listening to the lecture about Schizophrenia.  Next one will be mood disorders. 
I guess, with so much of the gloomy news, we all fell down. 
I stopped doing embroidery. It is not making me happy. But, I find myself enjoying few movies. 
Not great fun for a Friday afternoon. But, it is okay. I hope, the world will be okay too.

Comments