Ready to reopen

There are more shops are opening! 
I think, dental offices will open in June. 
So, to be prepared, when I get a call, right?
The infection prevention and control is going to be big deal , may be biggest deal. 

I looked the Ontario Public Health website and updated my knowledge by doing their ten modules on IPAC: Reprocessing.

It took the entire afternoon to finish all of it. Now, I feel like my knowledge is refreshed! 
Then I watched youtube videos with my husband. 
There was one about growing onions from store brought onions. It is from The Ripe Tomato Farms
I want to try that. Yes, That is what I did in the morning. 
Something to look forward. It is going to be below zero for a couple of more nights. I won't be putting any plant out side.
I want to plant a pepper plant. 
It is a wish!


Comments