Reopening or not reopening?

Friday, there was news that RCDSO put updates .
Ontario is in Stage 2  of opening. That must be a good news. I was excited.
I sent messages to all people I know. No one is ready to go back yet. Anyway, I don't think everything can get opened on Monday.

Ontario premier is asking people to get tested. There are enough test kits now. That is one good news! i am not feeling any sickness. Top of that we are not going out or getting in contact with other people. What I wish is to have more masks and hand sanitizers available at the stores.
I went to the Home Depot to buy plants. They don't have much veggie plants. I got 4 pepper plants and 2 strawberry plants. I got few chrysanthemums as well.

I like to the idea of going back to work. Working in dental office is a hazard. Almost all procedures are aerosol generating. Taking public transit is not great as well.

The weather is getting better. Will see how things turn out!

Some dentists are suggesting the dentists should let do the Covid 19 saliva test. Then, people don't have to go to the testing centres. But, government is not saying anything. 

There may be more changes coming to Ontario soon. 

Comments