What is on Wednesday

Sunny Wednesday!
I was going for an interview. Hubs agreed to give a ride. That was nice.
Going out in bus is not comfortable at all. TTC is doing daily cleaning and disinfecting its vehicles, according the mayor. 
Yet, I find it uncomfortable. 
The traffic was okay. Half way through I realized, I forgot the phone!.

Anyway the interview was good. They are still seeing patients. Emergency patients, but no aerosol creating procedures. I am not sure how a root canal can be done without using a high speed hand-piece though. Anyway, I would like to go and do work interview to see how it goes! 
Afternoon was busy with house work. I went to the yard and opened garden soil. It was 5 bags. But seems not enough. 
I saw lot of birds today, in the yard. May be they are having fun in the sun. 
This one was sitting alone for sometime in the grass. May be sick? I watched for few minutes. Then went on with my day. When I came back he was not there. 
That one seemed very interested in eating the dandelion flowers. Didn't know birds eat those yellow flowers. Interesting!

I placed an onion in water few days before. It started getting roots. So I put in the soil outside. Hopefully, there will not be any more frosts. 

I am making more veggie scrap tea for the yard. There are books to read, and Coursera courses to browse. I cannot make up my mind to get to that. 
Tomorrow will be another day. 
Keep the hope alive!!








Comments