Gardening update



It is Covid 19 and stay-home  time. 
I wanted to try gardening. 
Got few plants.  4 pepper plants and one Kale to be exact!

There were not many veggie plants available. 

As a creative problem solver, I found my way to add more to my plant list.
I had dried chickpeas. Perfect as seeds too. Then some other beans also. Now, the number of plants increased. 


4 pea plants and 3 chickpea plants. Those leaves are pretty!

The store brought green onions in the yard as well. I cut the top off, then planted the roots in soil. My neighbour said she keeps them in water to grow again. So far they are growing. 

I have cilantro in containers on the windowsill. The store brought seeds were placed in a nursery pot. With regular watering, they are coming up. 

Plant babies are thriving. I am not sure, everything is going to grow well and I am going to get chickpeas and all. But, at present, it makes us happy. 
What you doing to keep you engaged and happy?


Comments